The nose is one of the most defining features of the face. There are virtually endless variations of corrections (rhinoplasty) that can be made to the nose. These variations can and must be tailored to each individual. Our surgeons at Facial and Oral Surgery Institute can correct long or short noses, refine the tip of the nose or elongate it, eliminate nasal or dorsal bumps, or the more common correction, reduction of the nasal bridge.
Know the answers to the questions below before you consider Rhinoplasty for corrections to your nose.
- Do you feel that your nose is too large or too small?
- Do you feel like your nose does not go with the rest of your face?
- Do you feel like your nose is badly shaped, out of alignment or crooked?
- Do you find yourself having trouble breathing due to nasal blockage?
- Do you have a birth defect that you would like to have improved?
- Do you feel like you would like improvement in the appearance of your nose?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions then you could be a candidate for a rejuvenating Rhinoplasty. Schedule a consultation today with Dr. Navid Senehi of Facial & Oral Surgery Institute in Woodland Hills, California. Just click the Request Appointment button below or call us at 818-805-0557.